Bushcraft survival box

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi All

not long a go my 7 year old son has been watching sgt fruitcake on youtube and came across a fox box he was unboxing and he is now mad on going to the woods with me where i work as a forester.so i have sed to him that i will try my hardest to get a box for his but im failing to do so.
so im asking you on this forum for help on where i can get them fromm thanks and all the best

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
no idea what your after mate?

foxbox is one of those subscription sites where you sign up and get a load of stuff each month without knowing what you'll get, never seen the value in them myself

jmagee

Forager
Aug 20, 2014
Cumbria
Why not make your own for him? That way you know exactly what's in it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
I don't think the fox boxes are being sent out anymore, I paid for a one off back in September I think and still haven't had anything. Facebook page isn't being updated. No reply to emails

Sep 3, 2009
NUNEATON
It all started with me with a box of matches and wild tracks series and Ray Mears. With you as a guide and as a parent introduce him to this forum ,it is a great book of knowledge and 99% of people on here know their stuff, talk him through things he get interested in and any questions ask on the forum there is always someone that can help. To me it is a great things to do and will be with me for all of my time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE