Bushcraft Style Blades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

steve111

Jan 6, 2008
Swansea
Hi all,

I made these blades over a year ago they are heat treated and the bevels are ground, its the four blades in the middle on the right, they are made as father and son sets a full size bushy blade and a scaled down blade one set is 3mm the other 4mm,

4mm set traded

Trade's im interested in knife steel, knifemaking supplies, sheath making supplies, spring airguns, old American comic books ( you never know ) or what you got

Any questions please ask

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
pm re second and third one down cheers..
Hi all,

I made these blades over a year ago they are heat treated and the bevels are ground, its the four blades in the middle on the right, they are made as father and son sets a full size bushy blade and a scaled down blade one set is 3mm the other 4mm

Trade's im interested in knife steel, knifemaking supplies, sheath making supplies, spring airguns, old American comic books ( you never know ) or what you got

Any questions please ask

Cheers
Steve

steve111

Jan 6, 2008
Swansea
Hi Guys sorry for the late reply just got in from work, I'll be answering pm's shortly

Trade value i would like around £95 a pair, the set i have etched my makers mark on is 3mm the other 4mm there is a bit of patina developed because the blades have been sitting around for a while I can clean them up when traded

the full size blades are 223mm overall with 110mm cutting edge

The mid size blades are 203mm overall with 92mm cutting edge

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE