bushcraft in shropshire ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
Just found this thread....wow, I live in Telford and would like to add my name to the list for any future meets, it will be great to be able to stay out in the woods without having to travel like I normally would for other meet ups.

Feb 18, 2011
UK
This is a lovely spot I have known and walked for years (the other side of the brook), I met wolfenshrew on a cooking course not long back and he mentioned this thread. Any chance I can tag along next time you're staying here?

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Unfizzling ??? I've only just found you and although I'm aurrently out of action until after Yule I'd love to meet up in the new year. I'm near Hereford so not far away, have stove, cook pots, tent, bivi, tarps, very cheap hammock I'd like to start using and can even light a fire fairly well :).

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
It is a fantastic place and Bob's been really great letting us use it but he seems to have gone to ground just now.

From what I saw he's probably been very very busy, I think rather than treebloke he should have called himself forestbloke. :)

He might not be subscribed to the thread so he might be missing this. If we don't hear from him by the New Year I'll send him a PM unless someone else beats me to it.

Tinkypete, we didn't see you down there yet did we?

Elen, sorry, no idea what 'unfizzling' is about.

treebloke

Tenderfoot
I do pop into this thread from time to time. It has been so wet staying at the wood can be a damp experience. Hopefully next year may be a bit better.

I have been thinking about a Xmas camp if anyone is interested, a bit cold I guess but at least no flies.

Nov 25, 2012
west midlands
Hi,

I'm new to the forum . I live in Stourbridge and would be keen to meet other members for camps. I am probably in the 'all the gear but no idea' catergory . If anyone is doing any camps near by and they don'tmind me tagging along would be great to hear from you.

thanks

Dave

CheeseMonster

Forager
Dec 11, 2006
Shropshire
I'm actually based in Bridgnorth so very keen if there's room. I won't be available during Christmas as nephew's birth is imminent so will be on driving backup etc but May would be good.

treebloke

Tenderfoot
I have made a few plans for Xmas so I cannot camp but anyone who would like to turn up and stay the night is most welcome. I will be around so can organise things and show you around.

Anyone who would like to stay pick a date but not the 27th.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE