bushcraft in shropshire ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wolfen_shrew

Mar 6, 2012
Wolverhampton
Might be after Sat/Sun

Does everyone know where they are going to meet. I think we agreed approx 10am

Yes, 10 was the agreed time. That's still fine for me. Looking forward to getting out in the woods for a night - looks like it's going to be a cold one.

I am something of a 'newbie' so please bear that in mind when I hopelessly fail to pitch my tarp and light a fire etc!! ;)

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Struggling a bit with work but I'm still planning to get there this weekend.

No way I can make it by 10am but I'll find you somehow, assuming I do get away. If I don't, apologies and have a good one!

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
Hope you fellas have a good time. Don't forget to take a load of pics for those of us who can't go out to play this weekend!

Z

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
Sorry guys, looks like I'm not going to be able to make this one, still not too well.
Might be able to make it up there during the day at some point to meet you all though.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Mike.

ged

Jul 16, 2009
What and absolutely cracking place this is! There were just two of us this weekend and you all missed a real treat. Weather was great, no problems with insects and more downed timber than you could shake a stick at.

A BIG THANKYOU to Bob for letting us have use of his lovely wood.

There should be some photos in the camera, when I get a minute I'll post some.

treebloke

Tenderfoot
What and absolutely cracking place this is! There were just two of us this weekend and you all missed a real treat. Weather was great, no problems with insects and more downed timber than you could shake a stick at.

A BIG THANKYOU to Bob for letting us have use of his lovely wood.

There should be some photos in the camera, when I get a minute I'll post some.

Ged it was good to meet you and wolfen shrew, I am sure you have a lot to offer, your experience is obvious.

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge

I was already in the queue but had to leave it to go to the toilet (about 200 times) :eek:

Ged, I can't seem to get to those photos. Is it working for everyone else?

Mike.

ged

Jul 16, 2009
I was already in the queue but had to leave it to go to the toilet (about 200 times) :eek:

Very sorry to hear about your illness. Better luck next time.

... I can't seem to get to those photos. Is it working for everyone else?

We might be firewalling you. That happens sometimes when spammers get past an ISP's defences and we have to block a big range of addresses.

Tell me your IP address and I can check the firewall logs. If you can't find it easily go to www.showmyip.com and look at the top left hand corner of the page.

wolfen_shrew

Mar 6, 2012
Wolverhampton
Massive thanks to Bob for allowing the use of his wood. It truely is a lovely spot, packed with features. Thanks also to Ged for his company and brews!

A few pictures to follow (prior to my camera dying...)

wolfen_shrew

Mar 6, 2012
Wolverhampton
As promised, here are a few pictures I took over the weekend. It really is a lovely place I hope to visit again soon!

P1020530.jpg

Down by the brook

P1020529.jpg

My camp

P1020524_2.jpg

New hobo stove works!

P1020527.jpg

Getting the fire site ready

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE