bushcraft in shropshire ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Im actually a dab hand at cooking trout. Well cooking in general. Im just getting to grips with my frontier stove now.. im pretty confident i can bting home dinner. Id like to nobble them on the fly, but whrn it comes to getting dinner. Im not above.using a worm.

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
What dates are you thinking? I could do with some forewarning for the missus.

Northwood is on 27th to 29th so that wouldn't be possible for me. Best for the rest of you come up with a date and I'll come along if possible that weekend. Fairly sure I could at least manage a Saturday through to Sunday.

wolfen_shrew

Mar 6, 2012
Wolverhampton
It looks like there's quite a bit of interest in this meet, so it would be a shame if it fizzled out. I'm keen to try out some of the new kit I've got!

I gather that treebloke's got a small business to run so that probably accounts for why he's not been on this thread for a bit.

treebloke

Tenderfoot
if you pm me your e mail I will send you details.

Shall we say meet at 10am, I guess most will want to stay the night so it will give you time to have a walk around, pick a suitable spot and gather a bit of firewood.

Just need to finalise the date, does the weather bother anyone, it does get a bit sticky when wet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE