Bushcraft in our Blood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
This months Bushcraft and Survival magazine carries my letter to the editor, titled Bushcraft in our Blood...a little something about my brother and I and worth a read, especially as I have been reliably informed it has made Star Letter...this not only pleases me immensely it also gives a small accolade to my younger brother Graham who is a good mate and looks after his big bro...over the years we have had some fun with a few near misses, even so we have come through them a lot wiser and with more determination to get it right the second time...bushcrafting takes us all back to basics, is fun and makes us all appreciate the gift of nature....what more can I say.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
well done axmangler i wonder if you could show a link to the article regards dave

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
As a good number of us do not take the mag in question could you post the content of your letter here?
It should still be your copyright!

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Just had a look here
http://emag.bushcraftmagazine.com/index.aspx
unfortunately its the last issue.
You can look at it all by using the autoflip. Stop it to read a page (even zoom in). After its ran through you can go back pages and "look", or whatever (the print button works and you can print up to 10 pages at a time):naughty:, at them again
Good bit about sharpening hook knifes and using a firepiston

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE