Bushcraft in Hampshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hi Ed,
There were quite a few suggestions left for you in your last post....http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=19152

But for specific places...I think the New forest is a great place for bushcraft although you'd be looking at either day trips, or using one of the campsites. As overnight camping in the new forest is not permitted. Bere Forest or West Walk is quite nice too. Is a little thin in the middle but some of the edges are good woodland and its a nice walk too.

There are a lot of threads about how to approach land owners to ask for permission to use land...

Or come along to a meetup that is posted on here.

Failing that...just get out and explore...every woodland is interesting and unique so its not like it will be a bad day out. :)

Good luck.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
If you just want a bit of a bimble and dont want to stay overnight,then the forest of Bere is just a short drive up the A32 from you.(about 15 minutes)
We organise an evening of beer and chat every now and then for like minded folk.
Surprisingly its usually around the Bishops Waltham area. :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE