Bushcraft - hardback

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bob

Forager
Sep 11, 2003
Dorset
Just popped into my local 'The Works' (discount bookshop) and found several copies of this RM book for £ 2.99

Anyone interested should check out their local outlet - it might be a job lot!

Regards

Bob :-D

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
This is the book that accompanied the World of Survival TV series.

I saw the book in a library about 10(?) years ago. From what I remember there isn't much too it.

There's a lot of pictures from the series (and some not, but from the same locations) and not a lot of text. I didn't feel the need to try and get hold of one, personally.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I may aswell. I'm trying to improve my book collection anyway.

Cheers,

Jake

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
It and the other book I ordered from Amazon arrived about an hour and a half a go, and I should really get on with some work! Together with World of Survival I got:

Camping and Woodcraft by Horace Kephart, and
Woodcraft and Camping, by "Nessmuk"

Both of these seem to be very interesting reads, and I'm looking forward to some quality reading time.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Ray mears world of survival arrived today. I had emailed rachel about 3 days ago to ask her why they didnt stock it, she told me that it was a sore subject. It was not in fact written by ray, but by a BBC researcher. They had also lost all of Rays photographs, meaning that there are *very* few photos of Ray in there (i have found one) and the photos that are there are not to his approval.
It is quite interesting, worth a tenner. The pictures are quite interesting.

Not as good as bushcraft.

Cheers,

Jake

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE