Bushcraft Friends/Fiends - Sussex Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
All,

Need some Bushcraft buddies for Sussex. I know there are a few of us about, so let get a meet organised or a at least a trip to the pub.

Let me know what you peeps think.

Mike

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
Nice one lads (and ladies if about).

So thats 4 of us here, plus my non member mate.

So what first, pub me thinks for a get to know you all sesh (drinking basically). I'm good with Haywards if everyone else is, i can hope off the train on the way home one night.

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
I can do next wednesday evening? there is a pub just opposit the train station (it is abit grot to be fair) or I am happy to travel?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've just moved this to meet ups.

One of the best ways to get a meet up going is to decide on where and when you're going and invite people along, be happy wtih what you're doing in case only one person shows up and be happy if 30 people show up, the thing is to just get on and start.

Looks like you're going to have a few at this one :D

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
next wednesday at the aforementioned pub is good for me and peter although if you could post the exact date that would be handy just to make sure we dont get the day muddled up.

TJ

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
next wednesday at the aforementioned pub is good for me and peter although if you could post the exact date that would be handy just to make sure we dont get the day muddled up.

TJ
TJ,

Would Brighton be easier for you? As Atross hasnt come back, we could move the location.

If not Wednesday 5th August 2009 at the Burrell Arms. If its a dive or packed, we can move on from there.

I'll PM you my mobile as well.

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Oooohhh... If I can get a sitter I might just pop along too... We've been talking about getting to the pub up here in the forest for a while but are obviously not that organised :eek:

will let you know if I find someone to take the boy for the evening :)

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
well me and pete had a great time, it was really nice meeting you both, cheers for getting the drinks in lamper next time i'll make sure to repay the favour. Ash good luck in sneaking in a honey past your wife ;)

TJ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE