Bushcraft Estland video thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 20, 2020
Estonia
www.youtube.com
Heya!

I hope the mods are okay with this, I don't want to scatter multiple subforums with videos, so I decided to do one video thread here, where I'll post any new content we do.
Basically we decided to start making videos for ourselves and to everybody who would be interested. It all started with a short movie that went around Estona to illustrate small exhibition about 12000 years of natural living on our territory (the short movie is also on our channel).
As it came out pretty okay (it was first ever movie project for me- filming and editing) we decided to start a Youtube channel to demonstrate all that falls under bushcraft, survival, wilderness living etc. category. As everybody who appears in those videos are also well-known bushcraft trainers and Buscraft Festival Estland organizers, they can use the videos in their lectures aswell.
I really hope my thread won't go against the rules, if it does let me know!
I'll only update this thread when a video is uploaded, but feel free to contribute with questions and suggestions!

Here's our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEU4BeOq--M8KuVURepd67A

Reactions: faisal and ANDGRIN
Mar 20, 2020
Estonia
www.youtube.com
I'll start the thread with the first video we made- Man in the Woods. The idea was to show mans journey throughout the year in the forests of Estonia, from fishing to setting up teepee. The video was on a exhibition in Folk Art Gallery in Tallinn and will travel through Estonia in more exhibitions when this virus panic will pass.

in the Woods- 12000 years of natural living

• Love
Reactions: faisal and Le Loup
I'll start the thread with the first video we made- Man in the Woods. The idea was to show mans journey throughout the year in the forests of Estonia, from fishing to setting up teepee. The video was on a exhibition in Folk Art Gallery in Tallinn and will travel through Estonia in more exhibitions when this virus panic will pass.

Man in the Woods- 12000 years of natural living
Excellent video.
Keith.

Mar 20, 2020
Estonia
www.youtube.com
After hard trip through wetlands, traveller need something do drink and boost his immune system. The best way for that is fresh chaga brew. In todays video we show how to collect it and make a nice cup of warm tea!

Stay healthy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 20, 2020
Estonia
www.youtube.com
It's in the human nature to seek for solitude when times are tough. Primeval pine forests and calming lakes and seaside of Estland will offer you this. Take a time out, let your mind and soul drown into song of nature and reorganize your thoughts inbetween this ancient beauty.

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Before this Covid-19, in january, I was thinking about a walking trip along the coast in Estonia. One idea was to take train to Kloogaranna and walk the beach to Lohusalu harbor.

Reactions: Bushcraft Estland
Mar 20, 2020
Estonia
www.youtube.com
Before this Covid-19, in january, I was thinking about a walking trip along the coast in Estonia. One idea was to take train to Kloogaranna and walk the beach to Lohusalu harbor.

I'm not too familiar with that area,but I can recommend trip from Kaberneeme to Loksa- lot of beautiful sceneries and interesting old soviet submarine base in Hara.
Moving more to east, Käsmu peninsula to Vergi is another great spot in Lahemaa national park.

Mar 20, 2020
Estonia
www.youtube.com
NEW VIDEO!

Why waste your hard earned money on store-bought items, when you can pick them yourself from forest. Willowherb, wild garlic, wood sorrel and some juniper berries are all you need to cook a magnificent natural stew. Enjoy it with a dandelion-cowslip tea and you have a great day guaranteed!

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hi,
I just came here when someone new posted a spam video link to your thread.

We ask that when posting videos to the forum, that you post them as embedded video, so they can be clicked and watched here, rather than links that take people to other sites (even Youtube). This is easy to do, simply past the URL for the video directly into the message. I have edited earlier posts to reflect this.

Thank you for sharing. They are really nice videos!

All the best

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE