bushcraft directory

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maverick

Tenderfoot
Nov 25, 2004
Newport, South Wales
Hi guys and gals,
whilst searching for anything bushcrafty on the net I noticed that there are no bushcraft directory or link sites. The best site for links is the good old bcuk community :super:

Another hobby I have is building web directories, ( www.thegardenspider.com being the latest) and I was wondering if there is a call for a bushcraft directory? :?:

I'm not looking at it from a financial side although a couple of google ads ect helps to pay the way :wink: infact with my host I can run several sites at no extra cost all it would cost me is the domain and my time.

I would use the same script as thegardenspider.com so anyone can post links, comment on other links, report broken links ect.
obviously there would be a great big link on the main page to BCUK :wink:

So please let me know your thoughts good or bad.

cheers in advance
Martin

maverick

Tenderfoot
Nov 25, 2004
Newport, South Wales
Thanks for the link.
It just expanded my bushcraft favourites folder ten fold :biggthump
that is the type of thing I was thinking about but the links are added/suggested, commented and rated by the visitors as well as the webmaster. So the directory becomes almost interactive.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE