Bushcraft/Camping Hobo Stove/Multifuel Cook Set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Bushcraft/Camping Hobo Stove/Multifuel Cook Set

A lightweight, compact and portable water heating/cooking set all contained in a handy belt pouch. Gives you the option of using hexamine solid fuel tablets, Methylated spirits (meths not supplied) or natural fuels (wood, twigs).

All items are new, unused and of good quality.

It consists of:
· A Stainless Steel 3 way Hobo/Burner area where you can use either solid fuel like Hexamine tablets (supplied), the Meths stove (supplied) or simply light a fire using any dry natural fuel (such as twigs or pine cones you have collected on your travels).

· A quality stainless steel Billy Tin with braided wire bail and D ring on lid to enable safe lifting of the lid when hot (a thin branch can be threaded through the D ring for this).

· A Pepsi can meths stove (meths is not supplied)

· Hexamine blocks

· A genuine Karrimor spork.

· A genuine Swedish Army folding cup.

· A disposable lighter.

· Steel Pegs to allow adjustment of the grill height.

· A genuine PLCE Utility pouch to pack it all in to (it all fits snugly and securely)

This is a really compact and useful kit that comes with everything you need in a handy belt pouch. Perfect for a brew up on the go.

I have 4 of these sets available - Many thanks for looking

Photos attached below

£30 each if interested please by Paypal or cheque inc P+P to UK only (this is not a money maker for me - it is basically the cost of the items included plus postage - this was a project i enjoyed and went a bit overboard with!)

View attachment 5348View attachment 5350

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Just try me for trades of similar value to my asking price or part trades plus cash either way

sorry that isnt more helpful but i like all sorts of things if i dont already have them

Max

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Yes it would fit inside the pot or on top of the pot inside the pouch (also which i didnt mention previously but should) the pot measures 11cm diameter by 12 cm top to bottom, so in terms of capacity it falls right between the Zebra 10cm and 12 cm
Would a standard issue "boil in the bag" fit in the stove? Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE