Sold Cooking gear joblot for sale.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

PeteD

Member
May 12, 2011
24
9
West Midlands
I'm clearing out a load of gear and, this lot needs to go. I've not used any of it for a while and, it's priced up to sell as a joblot. I'm not looking for any swaps and, I don't want split it all up due to the costs and hassle of individual postage. It's all in good, working condition, a lot of it has seen very little use.

Consists of :- Stainless Steel Honey Stove complete with Honey Stove "Hive" expansion, Crusader cookset, Osprey waterbottle, another Crusader mug with lid, a Zebra billy can, a couple of Trangias and a 1 pint Kelly Kettle with accessories. I want £100 all in for the lot for a quick sale. If you can collect, I will throw in some meths for the Trangias and, some hexi fuel as well.





20220208_095357.jpg20220208_095646.jpg20220208_095744.jpg20220208_095920.jpg20220208_095932.jpg20220208_102142.jpg20220208_102453.jpg
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE