Bushcraft Birthday Present From Brother Ammo To My Son

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....a couple of days ago my son Oliver hit his 4th birthday....(dont it go oh so quick)....and against my protests the gentleman who is Uncle Ammo (Kal) went and bought him a very special pressie....

i finally got myself a swanni at this years Wilderness Gathering (and its brilliant!) so Kal decided that Oliver should have one too, like his dad...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

heres a couple of pics (with Ol pulling a very strange and excited face lol!):

a big thankyou Uncle Kal! and while i've got you....the postman came about an hour ago and there was a parcel for me.....inside was a swanni wool hat....a gift for me again from Kal.....dude, you are a most wonderful guy, a true friend, generous, thoughtful, caring, switched on, respectful, a person of incredible drive and pedigree who leads by example, an asset to BCUK and the human race....you really are a special person and i'm so glad to have you as a friend and part of my life and that of my family. really m8....youre a complete git and stop buying me presents!!!!!!!!!:)

love ya loads....

s x

and heres Ol on his new bike (i tried to persuade him to have it in olive drab but he likes red so.....and for the record, mum and dad bought this, not kal! lolol!)

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Brilliant glad he likes it. Hope he had a great day.Mate you and your family, mean the world to me and its an honour to call you my friend. xxx

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Brilliant prezzies, what a nice chap he is. Hope the wee man has fun with all his loot. He looks a happy chap.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE