Presents & Purchases From The Moot, Gathering & Westonbirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...just wanted to show off the lovely kit and more that I've acquired from some recent events and to say thankyou to everyone properly...

first off....the moot....marmite and countryman bought me my twodogs nuclear fall-out shelter as a gift, from docg...nuff luv guys!...first time ever i cant wait for winter!!!! i've been taking it everywhere with me hoping the weathers gonna dive lol! superb bit of kit!!!

then the legend that is chris the cat went and gifted me what should really be in a museum i guess.....i'm scared to wear it....i've got it hanging up in the conservatory on display (carefully out of sunlight) and i stroke it now and then...a vintage 1940's??? gabardine clint eastwood gunslinger coat...big hug brother!...check it!!!:

then tinkypete piled in and gave me some gifts for the kids, very thoughtful thankyou mate, oliver loves them!...and some paracord for me...i hope civvie streets going well for you and thanks for the help with the flat tyre! kermit gave me a fairbairn-sykes 'replica' to go in the knife collection (and thanks for the trailer help!) and then to top it all off, fraser from coastal survival gave me a long net that i'd helped making and also watched steve of coastal make...all really personal presents from the people i love to be around the most. xxx

and then theres kev of endicotts....what a star and what amazing gear and customer service....i learned so much and with chris the cat nearby to basically tell me what i wanted and help spend all my money i came away with some seriously nice gear i've wanted for a while...five wool blankets (3 pictured), two of which are seriously saucey (the one with the red edging), an arunfabs crusader mug and a swedish trangia set....i've already started a list of more stuff i'll be wanting from kev....guys, dont mess about, if you want army surplus use Endicotts....nuff said!

and then last week i was doing a show at westonbirt and had the company of my man marmite and his family for the weekend as they live close by...got a great guided tour around the place, really worth visiting, incredible trees including an unfortunate 1000+??? year old Wellingtonia that had been felled due to its core starting to rot...one piece had been given to a chainsaw carver and we asked if we could have some off-cuts...two bits are in the pic, one shows just how pink the inner wood is when wet....really quite a sight to see such a specimen....i also grabbed some nice oak and two burrs that ammo gave me are also pictured, i plan to finally start carving very soon!:

nice to see marmite keeping fit and getting his daily star-jumps in!

thankyou everyone!

Sonni

Last edited:

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I missed an event? That sucks!

Sonni you are an absolute star. It's been my very great pleasure to spend time with you and your lovely family this summer and I'm hoping we can get together again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Sounds like you've had a great season, Sonni.......Ain't life just hunky-dory if you live it right? :)

Alan 13~7

Settler
Oct 2, 2014
Prestwick, Scotland
then the legend that is chris the cat went and gifted me what should really be in a museum i guess.....i'm scared to wear it....i've got it hanging up in the conservatory on display (carefully out of sunlight) and i stroke it now and then...a vintage 1940's??? gabardine clint eastwood gunslinger coat...big hug brother!...check it!!!:

http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/ANGST2010/media/gaberinside_zpsqxhjpi00.jpg.html

I had one of these mine was a driza bone great coat I often wonder where it went?
[url]http://www.drizaboneclothing.co.uk/products/driza-bone-original-wax-full-length-coat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE