My Birthday Present from Lisa (with thanks to Hillbill and Angst)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I love the similar but no means the same mora no 2 but I'm on a course in February that I feel requires a full tang rather than the mora classic's sticky tang.

This beauty will more than suffice.

Some explanation on the sheath- I wanted one that could be worn around the neck for when its dang cold. I find a belt causes a thermal sink where it compresses the insulation. So the neck sheath will avoid that problem.but come summer I dislike having stuff around my neck so the belt loop allows it t be worn more traditionally.
Its a very versatile rig up and I see no reason why jake wont inherit it when my woods running days are over (or he prys it from my cold dead hands)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....lol.....nice one sam....glad youre pleased m8.....i've got some pics too that i'll post up once i've caught up on the backlog caused by having Sir Chris 'Whirlwind' Caine in my life recently lol....i hope it all serves you well....

and i'm not just 'bigging up' HillBill for the sake of it but that knife of his really is very very nice.

regards and respect,

s. x

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
Wow what an awesome pressie! The knife is such a stunner and that sheath is just superb, really unusual yet I really like, lucky man! :)

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Mate, I'm so glad you got it and in the design you wanted. It's a stunner of a knife and the sheath is a work of art. You are a spoilt, spoilt man and I'm not jealous at all :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE