Planning Bushcraft against Cancer-Greencraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Having run this past the boss already.

Neil's decided to run a charity memorial camp for Mors Kochanski over the second anniversary of when Mors passed away.

This is taken from Neil's Description:
This year I lost my mum to cancer. On the 5th of December 2019 the bushcraft world lost one of the greats – Mors Kochanski, also to this cruel and in-discriminant disease. I want us all to try to do something about it. Donate here:
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisin...

I think it's a great plan and will be doing something on the dates.
Get involved if you can

Last edited by a moderator:

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Yep it sounds like a great idea. I for one shall be aiming to get out for a camp and practice some crafts. Neil mentioned that Craig at Black Wolf Survival is running an event so I may see if I can get down to that as it's fairly local to me.

Reactions: CLEM

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I reckon this is a cracking idea, whilst I’ll not likely make a meeting I will most likely get out in it and do something.

Reactions: Man of Tanith

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Yup a great idea…at the very least I’ll have a morning with a couple of mates and devote the time to some activities or projects linked to Mors…and send a donation too..

Reactions: FerlasDave

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Having run this past the boss already.

Neil's decided to run a charity memorial camp for Mors Kochanski over the second anniversary of when Mors passed away.

This is taken from Neil's Description:
This year I lost my mum to cancer. On the 5th of December 2019 the bushcraft world lost one of the greats – Mors Kochanski, also to this cruel and in-discriminant disease. I want us all to try to do something about it. Donate here:
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraisin...

I think it's a great plan and will be doing something on the dates.
Get involved if you can
Great idea.
Good cause, great man.

I'm doing something, not sure what yet. But I've suggested to some friends.

Hard to think of a reason not to.

Danqrl

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2021
Derbyshire
Will definitely do something myself for this but if anyone in the Derbyshire/Staffordshire is having a get together for it id be interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE