Bush Medicine at the Moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Rod,
It would seem that I'm going to be heavily booked this year, but if I can get a bit of time free, I'd like to tag along - but don't count on it, as things might get busy at short notice.

ATB

Ogri the trog

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Ogri,

See you if I see you. I should have a manual so if all else fails you could, 'shock horror' buy one :eek: !

The price will set very low for the moot, if I have enough printed by then I will give a pile to Tony for the shop.

Sandsnakes

Rod-the-elder

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Just so long as you arent teaching us this egyptian remedy I found.

"for cuts and skin wounds - Mix the excrement of a scribe with milk and apply to the wound as a poultice"

Perhaps underneath it said "And die a slow painful death!"

carla

Apr 17, 2008
shropshire
rod,
will be interesting to see what youre going to do, as ive never been before......hope you come to the natural remedies for women, with men invited too. its just a title" natural medicine remedies for women. it was thought the ladies didnt have much to entertain them. whether thats true or not i dont know, but ill enjoy talking a bit on how to make some ointments, creams, shampoo if i can find some soapwort locally. does anyone know if it grows in s. wales?

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Ok just about ready for final head count. There will be a few places on the day though.

I have to buy kit for this, herbs etc, etc. So there will be a small charge. Also there will be a manual ready, limited run with all sorts of good stuff in it as well, knife handling by Rod of Green School:D , Basic first aid (western), Tick removal by Pablo (thanks for allowing me to use it:You_Rock_ ), Simple acupressure as taught in matrial arts classes for knocks, bumps and starins and a few bits more. Book should be about £10/12 at the moot as I havent got it costed or printed yet.

When its done Tony will get a pile for the Bushcraft UK shop.

So head count please

Sandsnakes aka Rod-the-elder

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
HI Sandsnakes
I would like to be included in the final head count are you still using original list or starting a new one.
Phil alias Too Much Kit to Carry is away at the moment and I know him and his good lady where on original list and are interested so if new list being started can they be included
thanks
Chas

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
I'm still in for this, but not the Sunday as I'm doing flint knapping. No problems with stumping up a bit of cash to cover your costs.

Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE