bush buddy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

singe1986

Forager
Feb 3, 2013
thirsk
Morning hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year. For me this time of year is kit sorting an testing before setting up and I thought I'd share some pictures of kaos my outdoor mutt over 2014 he came out with me on a few overnighters in controlled environments and took to it like a fish to water and at 17 month old hes made me proud so this year he's earned his place so much so he has his own kit and is having a sidecar built so he can travel via bike with me.

2yjyr21.jpg

nmhzpt.jpg

xbwksx.jpg

xo38dc.jpg

n62deh.jpg

thank you for looking.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
He's a great-looking hound - doesn't look as though he's gonna miss much! I wouldn't know who I was outdoors without my Molly, they quickly get to be a big lump of you, that's for sure :)

The only downside is not being able to attend the moot and meet a few folk from here, it'd be nice to put a few faces to names and shake a few hands.....................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE