Burleigh Balm...Fresh From The States!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...

a couple of weeks ago I took delivery of my first large consignment of Burleigh Balm from Nicholas Prevost in the States...groovy!

I had a few samples at the 2014 Bushcraft Show and it went down well, so this year I decided to start stocking it in time for the 2015 Show and once again it proved popular...and it gave me a chance to speak to a few repeat customers about why they like it. One lady showed me the quite severe eczema on her arms and told me that she'd been looking forward to getting some more because the small tin she'd bought the year before had proved excellent for her skin and she'd now run out. My brother-in-law suffers similarly so we'll be seeing if he benefits also. It received good feedback across the board for everything from grazes to chapped lips though of course you should check with your physician before attempting any herbal self-treatment.

It's the creation of Jamie Burleigh (BCUK username: Jamie B), the lead instructor for Dave Canterburys Pathfinder School and it's a 'G.M.O.-free' salve that promotes natural healing and is great for cuts, scrapes, rashes, and many skin conditions, containing natural ingredients honey, plantain, coconut oil, vitamin E and beeswax.

More information can be found here:

http://burleighbalm.com/

I've 1oz and 3oz tins and 3oz applicator sticks available for sale at the following prices (postage prices for abroad coming soon) and postage to the U.K.:

1oz Tin - £7 + £1 postage = £8.total.
3oz Tin - £15 + £3 postage = £18 total.
3oz Applicator Stick - £15 + £3 postage = £18 total.

as you can see, the 3oz deals are good value for money!...payment is by paypal only please...please contact me if abroad for postage costs or with any questions...

regards!

Sonni

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE