Bunny Skins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Might be after some bunny skins for trimming some cold weather gear. Somebody pointed out a good internet source and although the price was not a problem, I would like to be sure that the bunny donors are from an ethical one-shot-one-kill source rather than a bunny Auschwitz farm. Anyone here got any ideas or indeed got any such skins for sale?
Many thanks.

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
Might be after some bunny skins for trimming some cold weather gear. Somebody pointed out a good internet source and although the price was not a problem, I would like to be sure that the bunny donors are from an ethical one-shot-one-kill source rather than a bunny Auschwitz farm. Anyone here got any ideas or indeed got any such skins for sale?
Many thanks.

i have used http://www.houseofdeclifford.co.uk/products.asp?Category_ID=1&Sub_Category_ID=0 in the past as i know they only deal in ethical products

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE