Bulgaria

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Uncles got a house in the mountains, plus a seaside flat.

He rents out the flat but says there is no market for the house; its a bit lacking in amenities.

But what he has told me sounds fantastic.

anyone know anything about Bulgaria and would anyone be interested in renting the house for a week or so??

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Uncles got a house in the mountains, plus a seaside flat.

He rents out the flat but says there is no market for the house; its a bit lacking in amenities.

But what he has told me sounds fantastic.

anyone know anything about Bulgaria and would anyone be interested in renting the house for a week or so??

Hi Tengu yes i might well be interested have you any details please.

Bernie

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
my brother tock his familiy over on holiday last year and loved it, great countryside and cheap when your there. Cant remember where abouts he went will have to ask him latter this week

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Been to Bulgaria more times than i care to remember, Sofia, Varna all over, great place, friendly people and as cheap as chips

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I flew there Bernie, and then got internal flights within Bulgaria, at the time it was the safest option, although nowadays i fly out and hire a car and drive around, well with the exception of Sofia, where even to this day you take your life in your hands if you drive yourself, the other really nice place out in that part of the world is Romania, once you get away from from the city its a gorgeous country, and the people are all friendly

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
I flew there Bernie, and then got internal flights within Bulgaria, at the time it was the safest option, although nowadays i fly out and hire a car and drive around, well with the exception of Sofia, where even to this day you take your life in your hands if you drive yourself, the other really nice place out in that part of the world is Romania, once you get away from from the city its a gorgeous country, and the people are all friendly

Thanks for that, think I'll give it a go next year:)

Bernie

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Right, I have got his permission to pass his email on via PM; Ive sent to Bernard...who else would be interested?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE