Build your own yurt

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I am still in the process of building my own allotment shed, but it doesn't quite have the same exotic ramifications does it?

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
That you're next project then Andy. Could be useful for those birthday parties! ;)

It's on a long term list yes.

I've got a million and one things that I need to sit down and get finished/made/fixed/designed/bought.

By far the most immediate and important project when I get back will be a wine rack for my friends wedding present.

Then I have to finish the kydex sheaths for the wee salamander strikers, polish up the hultafors axe, finish a knife for me, make about 6 friction folder blades, carve some spoons, bla bla bla
The list is endless.

Andy

martsim73

Jul 30, 2012
Wimborne, Dorset
It's on a long term list yes.

I've got a million and one things that I need to sit down and get finished/made/fixed/designed/bought.

By far the most immediate and important project when I get back will be a wine rack for my friends wedding present.

Then I have to finish the kydex sheaths for the wee salamander strikers, polish up the hultafors axe, finish a knife for me, make about 6 friction folder blades, carve some spoons, bla bla bla
The list is endless.

Andy

....hahahahaha.... Yes Andy, what is that saying about fingers and pies???? :lmao: :buttkick: :slap:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE