buffalo or snugpac pertex/pile shirt

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Looking for a buffalo or snugpac pertex/pile shirt preferably in green or black , money or swap for a swandri ranger shirt denim check excellent condition hardly worn had it about 8 years size xl made in new Zealand

Last edited:

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Hiya I have a snugpak which is xl in green, still has many years of life left in it. I can PM you some photos tomorrow.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Just a thought for you though I have a buffalo special 6 and although that's a XXL it does come up Slim shall we say☺️ Might be worth trying one that size!? Just my two penny worth...

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
The snugpaks come up on the large size Rob so be aware, you may actualy want a medium in the snuggy, i'm a similar size, & use a 46 buff, & got a snug in large, & it goes over the top of the buff !

Rob

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
If you can get to either factory you can get seconds. Me and a mate drove to shefflied to the buffalo factory, bought a mountain shirt 38 for £76 and my mate got a special 6 for £77. The quality control is really high. My friends velcro tabs were slighty off center the mountain shirt had a stich slighty out of line..

The bloke at buffalo didnt like the fact i was wearing a snugpak. was quite rude about it actually. Tiny little place, no signs, just a white door tucked behind a carpet shop

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE