Buck trail black hawk bow and arrows quiver finger tab

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

riggers

Forager
Jan 13, 2009
newmains scotland
Hi all up for swap is my bow it's a 35lb at 28" and is 68" long it comes with 10 30" arrows in a quiver with an arm guard and a fancy finger tab,

what im after is a good spoon knife, hook knife for carving spoons kucsa ect I have the mora ones but want something nicer ,

also anything. Really I'm god for cookers tarps and hammock a good sleeping bag would be good any way thanks for looking.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hi,

I have removed two posts from this thread. May I remind folk that items offered in the swap area are not for sale, they are for swap. Offering cash is not permitted. Selling through BCUK must be done through Member's Classifieds, for which Full Membership is required.

Its kinda frowned on for folk to encourage others to break the rules.

Thanks, and best of luck with a swap.

greenshooots

Nomad
Oct 18, 2007
s.wales
might be interested always fancied a go at archery, will have to dig the tent out its a old but unused robert saunders fellpine

greenshoots

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
hi mate not sure if your interested but i have a mil issue bouncing bomb sleeping bag and compression sack or a snug pack sleeping bag with compression sack in olive green. think its the merlin. will have to check.

dont have a spoon sorry but also have a nearly new worn once mtp windproof smock. that i could chuck in to.

let me know if this is the sort of thing you are looking for

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
riggers trying to pm you mate but it wont allow me

hi mate its all boxed and will be getting my hermes to collect it hopefully tomorrow. tracking/parcel number will be forwarded to you tomorrow

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE