Bsa airsporter wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
anybody got one of these they are wanting to part with. i was visiting my mate a couple of weeks ago who had one in very good nick along with another half a dozen rifles,theoben,weirauch,webley etc .i had a few shots of them all and kept the airsporter till last.so all the memories from being a kid came back so anybody got one ?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I might still have one at my mothers house Gill. It's knocking on for 18 years since it was last fired so it will probably need a new spring.
The reason I say might is because they tend to have big clearouts in the garage every few years and skip any junk, which is usually my fishing gear or Triumph Spitfire parts etc etc.

I'll have a look next time I'm over there which will probably be a couple of weeks now.

You're welcome to have it for the cost of the postage.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
I might still have one at my mothers house Gill. It's knocking on for 18 years since it was last fired so it will probably need a new spring.
The reason I say might is because they tend to have big clearouts in the garage every few years and skip any junk, which is usually my fishing gear or Triumph Spitfire parts etc etc.

I'll have a look next time I'm over there which will probably be a couple of weeks now.

You're welcome to have it for the cost of the postage.

If Gill dosn't have it could I have second dibs please, would love to restore it, give it some tlc etc.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
that is most genorous shewie, i would love to restore it .i have been after one for a while ,but shooting my mates recently took me back to being a youngster .this forum never ceases to amaze me ,of the genorosity by members .:)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire

Managed to find it in the loft today Gill.

It could do with some TLC and a new pellet breech but you're welcome to have a go.

DSC01008.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
that looks like a project to get my teeth into Rich ,i,m looking forward to it mate.thanks Gill

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
The photos make it look worse than it is to be honest. A bit of wire wool and some gun oil and it should come up a treat.

Not sure where the pellet breech has gone though, it's basically a steel rod with a .22 hole drilled through it. A handle on the end lets you drop a pellet in and then shut it up ready to fire.

If you're mate's got one though you should be able to figure something out.

I'll have a chat with Josh about what we discussed.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Have a look at BSA Owners group they'll probably be able to tell you where to get the parts.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
That looks an interesting project

Chambers and John Nibbs are useful for bits and bobs also Manchester Airguns have a few spares and a very good gunsmith if you get stuck or fancy having it reblued

I have just picked up a nice FWB 127 Sport that I am restoring , shoots very well now

Am after a period scope ( Optima, Tasco AG etc ) if anybody has one going spare ?

Good luck

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE