Bronzemoon outdoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
We have already had a couple of threads regarding these cowboys

DO NOT ORDER ANY GOODS FROM THIS COMPANY

Will try and find thread and post back, should come up on forum search

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
We have already had a couple of threads regarding these cowboys

DO NOT ORDER ANY GOODS FROM THIS COMPANY

Will try and find thread and post back, should come up on forum search

Agreed. Everything seems temptingly cheap, but it's not worth it, trust me. If there's one thing BCUK has taught me, it's always run a seller check on the forum. It's saved me a lot of hassle. The S&A saga has been the funniest of all to follow though. Thought about using them in c.2005, checked the forum, never bought a thing from them - EVER. Nothing could beat their record...

Last edited:

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Search for and follow British reds advice on another thread;

Don't write the money off. If you ordered over the internet by credit card, simply phone your card company and tell them the goods have not been delivered and request a refund - they will reclaim the money from the vendor.

In the event you paid by some other means and can prove the transaction, call trading standards. If they can't help, take them to court in your local small claims court - it won't cost you a penny, you don't need a solicitor and you can get a court order against them. Then send in the bailifs (at their expense).

Don't get mad - get even

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Hang on. He ordered yesterday - at least give them a chance to deliver the goods. It might be a business someone runs in their spare time

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
Hang on. He ordered yesterday - at least give them a chance to deliver the goods. It might be a business someone runs in their spare time

That's a good point. You might be one of the lucky ones. I normally give sellers a good 7 working days before I start to inquire as to the whereabouts of goods.

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE

That's a good point. You might be one of the lucky ones. I normally give sellers a good 7 working days before I start to inquire as to the whereabouts of goods.

+ 1 to that.

Think i may be flogging a :deadhorse: here, if you have read the threads on this forum regarding this company and would still order from them, best of luck :)

yungmannfuzz

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2011
NI
Have to admit, I bought off the site, and while it took longer than I thought was reasonable, I got my knife...

Although I had already emailed him to express concerns.. (He did reply to email quick enough too)

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
I suspect they don't have any stock and when they get an order they then try to source the item or arrange the drop ship hence the delays and horror stories. Would also explain the low prices due to no overheads. Goes wrong when the suppliers don't have what you're after. Good luck with the refund.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE