Bronzemoon Outdoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushferret

Jun 15, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi Guys 'N' Galls,
Well it's time for me to eat my words or sort of.I can now confirm that Bronzemoon Outdoors does in fact exist. I received my order a BK2 knife which i must say is a well thought out knife and in my opinion will cope with just about anything that will come it's way.
The order took two weeks and two days to be delivered so delivery is not super fast and corrispondence is non existent but the price was nearly £20.00 cheaper than anywhere else.
So if speed of delivery is not a problem for you and you do not wish to talk to anybody with regards to your order and the price is right use Bronzemoon but if you want a speedy delivery great customer service go elsewhere.

Bushferret

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I ordered Maxpedition items from Fenix, Military 1st and Bronzemoon Outdoors within an hour of each other over the weekend.

Monday my item from Military 1st arrived.
Tuesday my Fenix order arrived.

It took 3 goes to get my order through on Bronzemoon and notably they are the only one of these 3 that don't take PayPal.
Monday after Military 1st delivered I noticed that the order was showing pending on Bronzemoon after I finally accessed the site.

Dropped them a mail. Emailed them again on Tuesday after failing to log in. No answer so later in the day rang and left a voicemail asking for an update.

Got an email last night from Steve at Bronzemoon to say they were processing a refund which would take a few days to complete. No explanation.

Items still for sale on their site. Replied to the email saying I didn't want the refund, I wanted the item.

Nothing.

Have rung them to ask for an explanation. Voicemail! So we will see what happens but looking at the above performance where would you spend your money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
Good that it worked out. Not everyone is so lucky though. My partner ordered a knife for me for my birthday, after a month of not returning any emails, they then sent an email saying sorry we don't stock it, and it was a further month for the refund.

Based on that, i'll pass thanks. I'll pay a few extra quid and shop with someone who'll actually treat me with some respect.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I have ordered one from Heinie with my full member discount for much the same price! Don't know why I didn't do that in the first place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
I think they are an Australian company with just a web presence here and that they take orders and then try to source items which is why there are long delays. i bought a Maxpedition Gleneagle from them 5 years ago because they had the best price, it took ages to arrive and will not use them ever again.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Their facebook posts are often made at 3 or 4 in the morning so I agree may be overseas. It's clear that they do not hold stock, simply order as required and then ship. I ordered before a few years ago. I didn't receive the item after 3 months and had a devil of a job getting the cash back.

Post Tenebras Lux

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2015
Cambridgeshire
Seems a few companies now are 'selling' stock they don't hold. By that I mean they're receiving orders, making the order with the manufacturer, receiving the order and then shipping it to you.

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
I really need to start one of these companies...What you want i can get. bulk orders preferred. Seems to me all you have to do is take the order at the price you quoted. Approach the supplier for said item/items at a cut down price, then turn item onto buyer....eventually.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Well guys, lesson learned here.

Ordered from Heinie at 3.55pm yesterday, shipped at 4.10pm. Arrived by Royal Mail at 1pm.

Blooming amazing service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE