Bronzemoon Outdoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I really need to start one of these companies...What you want i can get. bulk orders preferred. Seems to me all you have to do is take the order at the price you quoted. Approach the supplier for said item/items at a cut down price, then turn item onto buyer....eventually.

My stepson started and ran just such a company. He had worked in buying/supply chains so knew how to approach manufactureres and importers. He made the order system efficient, charged very very little markup. The key to doing it properly (ethically) is to never take the customer's money until goods are despatched and to have very good communication. He spent half a day, every day, doing nothing but answering emails, taking calls, processing returns and checking orders were processed. Paid his own way through uni.

That's a world away (sic) from bronzemoon, who seem to take people's money and not give a fig about customer service.

Caerleon

Feb 9, 2015
West Mid's
I just spent ages trying to find a letter I sent to Bronze Moon/Anglo Pacific Trading in Autumn of last year which is a standard letter downloaded from the government website named "Statutory Demand under section 123 or 222 of the Insolvency Act 1986". After paying for a knife and waiting a couple of months during which time ignoring my emails/phone call messages I just got fed up. So for a bit of sport I sent that letter. Within a few days I got a full reimbursement.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE