Broken handle :( need help :(

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bribri

Forager
Mar 18, 2014
manchester
uza4a6ar.jpg
zenemude.jpg
this is my other knife that i use' and will be doin for a bit longer now until i get this baby back up and running :) its 4mm think' and i like 5mm. Just feels betrer to me :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Just ad a qwick peak at thebushcraftstore :) oooooooooo its like xmas :) lol

Sorry :eek:

Used them a few times and they post quick and take paypal, so I'm a fan.

Loads of options tho. Brisa is another good site with a lot of knife making options.

I'm holding off till the Bushcraft Show to look for a few bits :)

bribri

Forager
Mar 18, 2014
manchester
Sounds alot of fun' would love to do that myself. Have u ever been to any bothies up in keilder forest? I go up there alot. Its free and it wild. And full of pine :) :)

bribri

Forager
Mar 18, 2014
manchester
I could talk about the bothies all nite long' and often do' ive got all of them maped out on my os maps. But i know them off by heart. Search M.B.A

bribri

Forager
Mar 18, 2014
manchester
They would make a great weekend meet' for about 3-4 ppl. Can have a chat about sorting sumthin if you like? :)

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I used to go to Kielder a lot when i was younger... nice place :)

Sounds alot of fun' would love to do that myself. Have u ever been to any bothies up in keilder forest? I go up there alot. Its free and it wild. And full of pine :) :)

bribri

Forager
Mar 18, 2014
manchester
Yea hillbill i love the the place' massive massive place' could get lost for days in there.... hold on that soulds more like a dream :):) thinkin a trip is needed? :/ mmmmmm..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE