Brockers Anyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
So what are the dates for this then? As i am keen to go but just had my back op a week ago! And im out of action for a while! Tho a little woodland interaction might be ok!

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
think we should just chip in and have a full St Johns team setup in the field by the sounds of it,.....

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
pathetic aint it! :stretcher: at least steve can walk, albeit like he's pooed himself (i assume, as i've never actually seen post poo)

Lmao! Too true my lad! How about if we get a couple of wheelbarrows so us 2 can be rickshawed about for a while!!! lol! And yeah lets get a full compliment of off duty hospital staff to go with those St johns dudes too! lol!

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
Is this booked yet or do you want me to ring up tomorrow ?

Orric you already a have a reputation ;)

yes please beast man

images

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Nice pic jamie :D

ok i will phone up and tell him everyone will pay as they arrive so as no confusion like last time.

Also are we camping near the top this time in the pine trees ?

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Nice pic jamie :D

ok i will phone up and tell him everyone will pay as they arrive so as no confusion like last time.

Also are we camping near the top this time in the pine trees ?

we camped in the pines close to the top this time last year,......and,.....

WE GOT SOME SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha ,......

if you get just off the ridge out of the wind its a nice spot,....

plus there are no holes or other extreme dangers,.....can you cut yourself on pine cones???

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Yes you probably can knowing this lot plus have you never been shot with a small closed up pine cone from a black widow catapult ....trust me they knack lol

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
hahahah ,....

well,....Lannydood depending,.....i would be up for a "friday evening darkness fumbling setup"

hahah sounds like my standard friday night,,,,

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
looks like it'll be just me on the friday so far.
i'm ashamed to say i'll be tenting it, as i'll have the mutts with me cos catherine is away to york for the weekend and i don't fancy chasing the dogs about when they're piddling in your ears at 2 in the morning.
2Q==

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE