British police, what equipment?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mimung

May 30, 2007
Sweden
Thanks for all information and all the points. Well, swedish police reputation is going up and down. I respect the police and haven´t had an opportunity doing not. I haven´t comitted any criminal act so there´s no problem. If a policeman is unpolite I´d be angry with him cause is acting bad towards me. Not that he´s being a policeman. If the man driving the bus isn´t nice, it doesn´t mean all busdrivers are idiots and so on. Having a job were you meet people you have to be careful what you do and say. Because if you make a mistake it is hard to wash off. If I could, but I can´t because I can´t see much without my glasses, be a policeman. Not because it´s fun to carry a sidearm. It´s beacuse I think I would be a great policeman. One of my bestfriends has been in the service for two years and she´s like a fish in the sea (is there an expression like that..?). I think it´s great that the Bobby´s don´t carry firearms. In Sweden if you work as securityguard in a shopping mall or if you drive around checking locks you don´t carry more than an baton and pepperspray. /Mimung

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
. In Sweden if you work as securityguard in a shopping mall or if you drive around checking locks you don´t carry more than an baton and pepperspray. /Mimung
In the UK as a security Guard you are not allowed anything that can be regarded as a weapon, so five cell Maglights can cause problems.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE