British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
guys if you want the code to collect your goods, login to parcelforce.com tracking and the number is above the detailed breakdown. You can collect the parcel on that number without waiting for a letter...

HTG.. you cant club me, Im a good customer! besides.. Ive got a spyderco to distract you with lol

You can collect, but you can't pay and get it delivered. You ned a sixteen digit reference number off the latter for that. My Parcelforce central hub is bloody miles away for me to get to.

MTG-

Feb 1, 2010
Dartmoor
johnathon try caling tomorrow and giving them the reference you have and askthem to o it over the phone, they are good if you explain to them.. zorro... how was the real world mate?

hatethatgiraffe

Forager
Jan 9, 2010
Glasgow
That's not funny Cap'n!
I'm gonna sue parcelforce for the anguish and mental distress brought on by much derision and sniping by my Spyderco possessing peers! ;)

jeroboam

Jan 12, 2008
south wales
Been getting the old "database error" since yesterday AM.

Then tried getting in through synobyte:
vBulletin Message
Closed briefly for server upgrade, please check back soon.

:(
J

zorro

Nomad
Jun 6, 2009
Chesterfield UK
Fancy a fugly knife comp? :D

100_3048crop.jpg

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Our new host doesnt seem to have provision for out of hours remote management - which is disappointing for obvious reasons. It'll probably take 10 minutes to fix, if that - when they get back to work on Monday morning. This would probably be enough to make me swap hosts - except I've paid for a whole year in advance. :banghead:

rcs

Forager
Jul 24, 2008
Pill
That is one ugly looking knife Dave, and whilst not lost for words I'm close, did you make it for someone you don't like?

Last edited:

zorro

Nomad
Jun 6, 2009
Chesterfield UK
That is one ugly looking knife Dave, and whilst not lost for words I'm close, did you make it for someone you don't like?

Not one of mine, I'm not that good. :)

It was offered up for a passaround and there was only me daft enough to put their name down.............:D

Last edited:

alecf

Forager
Jun 7, 2009
Nr Reading
Our new host doesnt seem to have provision for out of hours remote management - which is disappointing for obvious reasons. It'll probably take 10 minutes to fix, if that - when they get back to work on Monday morning. This would probably be enough to make me swap hosts - except I've paid for a whole year in advance. :banghead:

Do you not have ssh access to fix minor issues yourself then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE