British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hatethatgiraffe

Forager
Jan 9, 2010
Glasgow
Wow what a weekend I'm having!
Late shift - check
BB down - check
No sign of my spyderco bushie which customs have had for over a week - check

This is living! Yay!!

On the plus side I'm kinda using it as an excuse to visit here more:)

hatethatgiraffe

Forager
Jan 9, 2010
Glasgow
Looking good MTG!
Not at all jealous!
Not as much colour variation as has been seen on some but then only a small crack, is it just me or do the ones with the greater colour variations seem to be cracking worse than others?

Anyone any news on BB?

MTG-

Feb 1, 2010
Dartmoor
HTG the prettier it is the worse the crack is, I do think you are right.. The database SQL server seems to keep playing up, it needs a kick...:red:

MTG-

Feb 1, 2010
Dartmoor
I hope you get a really really REALLY pretty one.. lol

If you need help fixing it I'll help you out mate no problems...even get rid of the wood worm :D:lmao::D

hatethatgiraffe

Forager
Jan 9, 2010
Glasgow
I'm planning on my usual cross city endeavour as soon as I receive notification :rolleyes:

As for beating them with a club I'm not sure I could wield one large enough to remove the glowing look of smug from MTG! ;)

rcs

Forager
Jul 24, 2008
Pill
You guys, get out and get some fresh air or something, maybe set fire to some bits of tree:D

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
You guys, get out and get some fresh air or something, maybe set fire to some bits of tree:D

I wish. I have work to do. Sitting in front of PC for the next eight hours is what I'll be doing today :( Maybe nine hours if I keep coming on here. Kinda glad BB is down otherwise it would be ten hours :D

MTG-

Feb 1, 2010
Dartmoor
guys if you want the code to collect your goods, login to parcelforce.com tracking and the number is above the detailed breakdown. You can collect the parcel on that number without waiting for a letter...

HTG.. you cant club me, Im a good customer! besides.. Ive got a spyderco to distract you with lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE