British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
There's a load of stuff not working, you can't make new threads or use the PM system, but the forum is up and running. Actually Mojo has managed to start a new thread but won't tell us how, but it's quite possible he was the one that broke BB in the first place!

This has been posted but here it is again,

http://www.britishblades.com/forums/forum.php

If that doesn't work then Google something like 'Danzos knives' or 'I'd like a nice torch' and get in by clicking the link.

Oh, and evening everyone!

Ropeman

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
Aberdeen
It's back up, hopefully for good. Everything seems functional except for the articles which have had to go until the VB software gets fixed.

Jacknife

Forager
Aug 27, 2005
Somerset
Oops! This link appears to be broken.

Anyone else getting this message on the BB link?

Don't worry ...It's back

Last edited:

Leon

Sep 14, 2003
Lincolnshire
Thanks for speedy response. Unfortunately, even clicking Zorro's link still brings up 'closed for upgrade' screen. I've even tried clearing my cache to no avail. Weirdness.

Leon

Sep 14, 2003
Lincolnshire
Thanks for helping Sandbender, though having cleared everything and several re-starts still can't get in. About to switch off router for a bit just in case there's some weird ISP thing going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE