British army gortex bivi bag for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
Hi there i have a british army gortex bivi bag for sale, i have never used its in brand new condition has wide opening
i am looking for payment via paypal as a gift
i am looking for 35pounds and it and it will be sent RMRD NOW SOLD!!

Thanx for looking atb Allan

bivi1.jpg

bivi2.jpg

bivi3.jpg

Last edited:

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
@ BILLY BLADE some are still selling for 45.00 and this is minted..no holes or repairs

@Nuggets no m8 Sorry..

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
One also went this morning at 00.38 hrs for 39.89 plus 5.99 postage

thats the thing with an auction site, prices can vary and to get one for £21 is very lucky indeed!

Regards
Max
One of these, brand new in DPM, went for £21 tonight on the bay. Price of these has come right down!

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Blimey, talk about shooting the messenger...

Yes, one may well have went for £44 incl postage later in the day, so what? I've also seen them go for £9.99 (cant remember the postage charge) so again, what does it matter. Obviously these are brand new, still in the sealed bag examples.

My point was that the price of these have came down by a considerable margin. I remember when they were hitting three figures some years ago.

Valid point, or so I feel anyways.

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
Blimey, talk about shooting the messenger...

Yes, one may well have went for £44 incl postage later in the day, so what? I've also seen them go for £9.99 (cant remember the postage charge) so again, what does it matter. Obviously these are brand new, still in the sealed bag examples.

My point was that the price of these have came down by a considerable margin. I remember when they were hitting three figures some years ago.

Valid point, or so I feel anyways.

the one that went for 45 last night wasnt a sealed in bag example..at the end of the day fella its only worth what you want to pay or what i want to sell my goods at...cheers anyway

Last edited:

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
i would trade this for a travel or frontline hammock in good condition...

Alamo

May 4, 2009
Lancashire
Almost sure my son was looking at getting a new one of these although he's somewhere in Sri Lanka at the moment and I'm not expecting to hear from him again for a couple of weeks so I can't ask him.

Do these bags come in various sizes? He's not a particularly small chap (6'3" and approx 16.5 stone) so could you please post dimensions?

Assuming it hasn't already been sold, and is likely to be large enough, I may be interested.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
Almost sure my son was looking at getting a new one of these although he's somewhere in Sri Lanka at the moment and I'm not expecting to hear from him again for a couple of weeks so I can't ask him.

Do these bags come in various sizes? He's not a particularly small chap (6'3" and approx 16.5 stone) so could you please post dimensions?

Assuming it hasn't already been sold, and is likely to be large enough, I may be interested.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

hi there its 260cms long and 113cms at top and 67cms at the bottom

hope this helps

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE