British Army Cold Weather Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

adbirdy

Oct 12, 2005
West Midlands
As above does any have any of these and if so what do you think of them?

What is the sizing like do they come up true or should I go for a size bigger for thicker socks?

Thanks for any help.

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
The pair i had were a 11L no M handy. They are good with the artic socks, only problem with mine, seam splitting at the edge which seemed a rare problem.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
I've just bought a new pair of these from the classifieds here, the boots are sized as 11M, I'm usually a 10.5/11 in a UK size plus I have a fairly wide foot so was a little apprehensive with the 'M' designation before I bought them.

I needn't have worried though as they fit me well even allowing for a thick pair of socks.

Hope that helps.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
If they are a the leather gortex with vibram soles they are great boots. Took me a long time to find a replacement pair after wearing my first pair out.
Not light by any means but never had a wet foot due to their height. Used on a few hills and woods bashing.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I have a pair, normally a 9.5, mine are 10m and they are fine with a pair of arctic socks, at a push I could wear a thin pair under the arctic ones and they are very warm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE