British army arctic sleeping bag length

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scorpion

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2009
Manchester
Hi all im thinking of getting a British army arctic sleeping bag but im not sure which size I need Im 5 11", will a medium be ok or too small, could anyone tell me how long the medium one is

cheers

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
im 6ft and have a large and the length is fine, but the shoulders are too narrow for me

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Im about the same size and got long medium would be too short i would think,great bag cheap and warm but bulky to pack

scorpion

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2009
Manchester
Sounds like I need a large then ive used one before when I trained with the army but I dont know if it was medium or large the width was fine though

cheers guys

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
A medium is great if you are 5'5 or under, you need the large.

Sorry Highfield but that's rubbish. I have had two mediums and I'm 5'11 and somewhere between 15 and 16 st. ;)
Admittedly you would struggle at 6' but anything under 5'10 would be no problem. Conversely, at 5'6 in a large bag you would have a huge cold spot at the foot of the bag.
Sack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE