Brand new fiskars x10 axe and any of the two lanterns for gfb sfa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys am looking for a small forest axe in real good condition.
in trade im offering a brand new fiskars x10 fiskars as many will know are the same company as gerber and I believe Wilkinson sword and this axe is razor sharp its not been used so is brand new.
I could put up a photo of it but its a brand new fiskars z10 just look in google. they are superb quality...
plus any one of the two vapalux lanterns I had previously advertised here in swap shop you can find them if you look in swap shop.
I would trade any of the two lanterns plus the fiskars x10 for a mint condition gransfors small forest axe.
or any ONE of these items for a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet.
if I were to trade the first two then am afraid it would have to be local meetup or you to collect or I can bring to you within reason. as postage would be staggering.
if however I do the latter suggestion ie one of my items for your wildlife hatchet then postage is an option
cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys here are photos of the axe taken this morning.

photos of both lanterns can be seen in my lantern threads. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys jst had a thought if it appeals to anyone id be willing to trade on this in any way you like ie fiskars and a lantern or no fiskars but both lanterns or a lantern and a nice tarp/ basha. am sure we can work out a great deal. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
don't know what else to offer guys. cant do cash unfortunately. an equivalent item from another axe maker may be just as good ie wetterlings hultafors. as long as its much like a small forest axe perhaps we can sort a deal. any help appreciated. cheers guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE