Bottles of mead!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
offer withdrawn. item is easier to find than I thought.

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
It should be drank all year round, it's lovely stuff. Tastes like honey suckle and nectar :)

I figured I'd put these up so the local bushcraft community can have a chance at trying it as it really is a special tipple.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
great stuff, but i best not get another bottle as my mother in law is staying with me for xmas and she will think i have a problem... the only problem i have is not having enough mead to last me the christmas period.

LuckyDucky

Forager
Dec 7, 2011
Hertfordshire
It should be drank all year round, it's lovely stuff. Tastes like honey suckle and nectar :)

I figured I'd put these up so the local bushcraft community can have a chance at trying it as it really is a special tipple.

Ooh sounds really nice. If only i could drink (bloody tablets). Where did you buy it from. Ive never herd of mead. (well maybe in harry potter) is it like mulled wine?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Ack.

but i dont know what you want!

I'm open to offers! but I'm always a fan of knives and maybe a wool blanket ;)

Ooh sounds really nice. If only i could drink (bloody tablets). Where did you buy it from. Ive never herd of mead. (well maybe in harry potter) is it like mulled wine?

I have a friend who gets it in limited quantity and I don't think it's in the shops! it's wine made from honey and really takes on that natural flavour of sweetness. It's the oldest alcholic drink around, 10,ooo years of history! drank by vikings, nords and all otherpeople of history.

I'd like a mora classic in new condition, if anyone has one ;)

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
If you like mead then check out Metheglin too.
Harder to find but has thousands of years of history via the Celts and Gauls.
It's good by Tutatis!!

Cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE