Bottled beer recommendations.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Cheers Tent Peg
Trust me Bro, if I had a Luger, I'd have tryed the "Death in the afternoon cocktail " hangover cure already.
What happened to Saturday ? ;-)
Think I'll just stick to Duval from now on

Now there's an idea, I like your thinking Mick...
Happy New Year guys...

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Summer lightening is a really good beer! If you like it then try Rebellion Blond slightly more malt in flavor but like summer lightening can be drunk out the cupboard or out the fridge!

I remember Cambridge beer festival being held at the City football ground and spending a great Thursday day drinking summer lightning........and when I woke up it was Friday!!!! I'd slept behind the dug out?!?😴😳🍻

Sent from somewhere?

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
If you can track it down, "Whispering Bob" by Pig and Porter. It's their first bottled beer, and rather tasty.

Am also a fan of most of the Kernel beers.

Julia

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Hmm, well I've just cracked open a bottle of Badgers First Gold, and to be honest, I wish I hadn't bothered. I can only describe it a bland, unintersting, and lacking in both flavour and character. Distinctly not recommended.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Odd. I've had it before, if it's the one I'm thinking of i thought it was a nice summer beer. Very drinkable but less character than some of their others

It had character the way a stick man has depth and detail. Never mind, it might be personal taste. After watching Wales lose the rugby I am going to need several more beers I think...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE