Bonjour from Vancouver Island, Canada!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 2, 2016
BC, Canada
Hello, I am not from the UK (hope that's okay) and have recently gotten into bushcraft. I am an avid camper/hiker/photographer that knows a lot (I mean a lot, like it's unhealthy) about outdoor gear. I hope to be able to help some users with questions about camping gear and maybe there are some other outdoor nature photographers in here!

P.S. - I'm new to this whole forum posting thing so I apologize if i'm formating this wrong or something :)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hi, welcome in. I strongly believe that stating you aren't from the UK, but possibly one of my favourite places in the entire world is simply to rub my nose in it :lmao:

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Hello and welcome. As with some of the others, i am hugely envious of you living in such an amazing place :) I have a friend in Sidney, and the other half and I visited and made our way back through via the Inside Passage some years back. Fantastic !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE