Hello from Georgia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Hello everyone ! My name is Nick , I'm 19 years old and I am from Georgia ( country not the state) I have been hunting since I was 12 , fishing since 14 and I started learning wilderness survival at the age of 16 , last 2 years I am in bushcraft and I love it , I can also say that I am the only one in my country who knows what bushcraft means and one of few who spend their time learning and practicing wilderness survival skills , I also have two youtube channels one in Georgian and one in English called HF Survival School.
I am here to learn from you , experienced people and I hope I will do so and also have good relations to forum members. I am also planning making survival courses in summer to educate people here, so till that I have to learn a little bit more and train in the wild the skills which I already have , I have been in a few survival situations when I was hunting and also I have seen a lot out in the wild.
I hope my words will come to life and we will be friends.

p.s sorry for my English if I make any mistakes :)

093006719457.jpg

ce8f662f8316.jpg

a63acad5c6f3.jpg

9d785b4748f2.jpg

ad411176d2d2.jpg

c56fd91d515b.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE