Boat fishing.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Got a boat going out in the Lyme Bay area on 6th August and have a couple of seats going spare if anyone's interested.............

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I would love to , unfortunatley you would be fairly P.O with me after combing all my 'chunks' from the back of your head...

Have a nice day out!

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I would love to , unfortunatley you would be fairly P.O with me after combing all my 'chunks' from the back of your head...

Have a nice day out!

I don't always have the best sea legs either, most times I'm ok but there are occasions when I go quiet for an hour whilst I try and 'get my head together' to try and stop boiking everywhere.
Anyway, are you still up for the bit of fishing we spoke about t'other day?

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Aw snap! I missed out. :puppy_dog

Guess I'll have to see what I can pull out from the shoreline. :fishing:

Never mind mate, we're trying to get this thing running once a month and going from various South West locations so there'll be other chances. Watch this space. :)

We'll be using different skippers and targetting different species. It's just a social club (non-profit) and we split the costs equally for each trip.

bhofmann

Forager
Dec 18, 2009
Exmouth, Devon, England, UK
This is why I miss out on these things - too slow to reply. I blame my workload, but in all honesty they don't force me to work the 11 hour days, it's self inflicted.

I have little to no experience in UK waters - had a few mackerel and dogfish from the Stuart Line fishing trips off Exmouth but that's it. It'd be lovely to bring home dinner for my kids. We've had a few snacks from foraging the shoreline, but my wife doesn't trust what I collect off the beach and although she's okay with the mackerel, she doesn't really like fish. :O

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE