Blanket hoody

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Was Mors wearing a short sleeve version ? on the second course Leon.

Bernie

Now you come to mention it Bernie I think you're right. Doesn't look like it had a hood either

Mors_course_064s.jpg

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Thought so.

Bernie

Well spotted :rolleyes:

The Yeti's work well, essential for scottish winter conditions (which is the only time I use them), for everything else the old issue cotton/canvas ones are extremely practical/quiet/ durable and cheap. The yetis in the picture are fitted to Lundhag winter trekker boots - bombproof combo!
Neil

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,
One finished hoody. I have used leather for the pocket & cuff closers and on the bottom of the zip cover.

img1104tk2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cheers Topknot.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
great bit of work from you both im at phase 1 the Blanket, phase 2 get the wife enthusiastic about the project did you need to use a whole blanket ? the one i have fits a double bed not to sure of size at the mo...

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,
Sorry all, i gave my word to Neil that i would not reveal any info on this or make them.
Cheers Topknot.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
You will have to talk with Neil on his model, there is a waiting list.
The bad news - I thought about a tutorial for this, but decided the site is not big enough (its taken years to put this one together).
The good news is I'm about to cross another off the waiting list (just waiting for more fabric).
Neil

G

Gripper

Looks great - well done. Could find yourself knocking those out full time...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE