Blank screen for Change of Password

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
S o r r y if I'm repeating this but you did ask us to list things in a separate thread to help tracking. Having been given an automatic password when I had some login problems a couple of weeks ago I've been unable to change it to one of my own choice as the relevant screen in User CP is just blank. I'm also unable to login at all on another family laptop (even though I get the "Hello Falcon" greeting and try logging out and in) but, until I've tried changing passwords, I can't be sure whether that's just a laptop problem of my own.
Cheers :)

When I posted this a few minutes ago the system threw me out and I had to re-login again.....the first word of the first sentence is also omitted even though I've typed it in. The s o r r y problem has also appeared again....

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
I have to say I'm baffled. At the time I raised this thread I e-mailed Admin and one of the guys very kindly (through exchanging e-mails) talked me through. To try to remember what I did I've just gone into User CP, then the Edit e-mail and Password dialogue and there's the blank screen again......:banghead:

I'm OK at the moment so it's probably best if you e-mail Admin and ask them for the solution......hopefully it will be set out on this thread so anyone can refer to it should this be necessary :confused: :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE