Blade or kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi folks.

I've had this blade in the workshop for a couple of months, just finished it off today.

There are a couple of stains ( more like patina) on the handle from where its been sat in the workshop. But this is only aesthetic and wont be visible once handled. :)

Its 3mm 01 tool steel,
3.25"blade, 8" overall length
Scandi ground and hardened to 58RC

SOLD!!!!!!!!
Alternatively you could take it as a knife kit. I have plenty of different materials available for the handle and also have brass / aluminium and 316 stainless for the pins and lanyard tube.

Price will depend on materials chosen if you take the kit option.

Thanks
Mark

P1010599.jpg

P1010598.jpg

P1010597.jpg

It will make a knife like this one,

P1000674.jpg

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks Aaron.

I do sell kits, just dont get much chance to put any together. My website will be up and running next week for defo and kits will be for sale on there. :)

12 hours later and this still hasn't been snapped up?

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

People, it's a HillBill knife! Need I say more? :dunno:

Like the idea of you selling it as part of a kit Mark, that's a great idea.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Fierce opportunity folks, swear by mine, and the spine gives great sparks when struck against flint, granite etc :thumbup:

Git - R - Dun

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
I'm sorry, I can't just sit here and look at this. I must save all you good, kind, people from more suffering...

PM sent.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'm sorry, I can't just sit here and look at this. I must save all you good, kind, people from more suffering...

PM sent.
#

Top man!!! Just don't get it wet, leave it in direct sunshine or try to cut anything other than toilet tissue with it... and you thought Silverline was bad.

I'm JOKING of course. :lmao:

You've got yourself a user for life there. Well pleased with mine.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
#

Top man!!! Just don't get it wet, leave it in direct sunshine or try to cut anything other than toilet tissue with it... and you thought Silverline was bad.

I'm JOKING of course. :lmao:

You've got yourself a user for life there. Well pleased with mine.

+ 1

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE