Black Pearl is for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Due to personal reasons my 16ft Apache, Black Pearl, is for sale. The building blogg on SoTP is here.
http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/fo...y blocks. I am looking for £500 for her. Ian.

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
This canoe is now sold.

I'm both happy and sad about that, glad you've sold it but sad it's not coming to Leeds.

Hope to see you out on the water again though Ian.

If you ever feel the urge to take my Pack out for the day Ian you're more than welcome fella.

Last edited:

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
Simon,

Congratulations on your purchase. Just in case you didn't know, black is the fastest colour Apache by far (don't let all those experienced paddlers tell you any different !!).

Look forward to seeing you out for the next meeting (better wether promised for the next one!).

Ian, hope you get back afloat soon, kettle's always on if you're in the Lakes.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Sad day for Ian, I'm sorry he won't be playing out in her...but good news for me!

Ian, you have my word that you can be a guest paddler anyday!

Just need to work on telling SWMBO now!:rolleyes:

Simon

Nice one Simon, glad to hear she's going to a good home.

I'd like to see you hide it in the wardrobe though :D

See you on the water

WoodMonkey

Jun 1, 2006
Berkshire
Hi Ian
Just had a look at you "Black Pearl" over on SOTP link and what an outstanding job you made of it. A cracking pro job. :)
Ive' done a bit of paddling myself and I am sure that would be at home down here on the Thames at Reading.

I am sure you are sad to see it go, but what a great purchase for SimonM

Simon...enjoy !!

All the best Del

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE