Bivi Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Hi everyone
I have heard a lot about two different types of bivi bag the dutch one and the british army one, im thinking of buying one or the other but im wondering on the differences between the two before i part with me cash. any help greatly appreciated :D

Mantic

Nomad
May 9, 2006
UK
The Dutch ones have a larger opening than the Brit model, which makes it easier to get in and out, change your clothes, etc. They are also (usually) more expensive.

I've used both and can say that IMHO there's very little difference when push comes to shove. If you have the money, go for the Dutch, if not, you still can't go wrong with the Brit model. I just bought a 2nd's Brit one for a mate for 15 quid - can't complain about that : )

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
there are quite a few bivy bag threads, use the thread search above this area (shown on a dark Khaki bandor is it brown )to find them :)

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Thanks for the info where is the best place to find a dutch model :lmao:

sorry just realised what i wrote i mean bivi bag of course, still if anyone knows where i can get the other variety. . . . . ;)

weekender

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE