Bison Telt Tundra 8 and Groundsheet. Also Bison Stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stevemedlock

Nov 30, 2009
Tenterden, Kent
I've decide to sell my Tundra 8 to raise some cash. It is 5 years old but these are quality kit and so its as good as the day that I took delivery of it. I've used it a couple of times each year. It comes with the Tundra 8 groundsheet. Would £320 be a fair price?

I also have the Bison stove. This is new/unused still in the original box. I don't know what this is worth so I'm open to any reasonable offer on that.

Not my video, but this does show these items quite well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hhaYA5NbGfY

Steve.

Last edited:

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
£320 is a steal for this set-up, exactly the same as mine and it transformed my family and winter camping abilities. Loads of room, plenty of height and the warmth of the stove and sizzling bacon before you even venture outside of a morning. With the groundsheet and stove it would be at least twice the money!

Have a bump on me Steve

Good luck with the sale

Ogri the trog

stevemedlock

Nov 30, 2009
Tenterden, Kent
Aug%20011.jpg

Jun 26, 2015
ireland
Hi Steve
Would you post/ship to Ireland? id pay the costs, what kind of price would you need if i took the stove as well? is it the canvas or polyester model?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE